PRAYING FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING TO HEAR
1. Ask God to open their spiritual eyes (2 Corinthians 4:4).
“in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”
2. Ask God to set them free from spiritual bondage (2 Timothy 2:25-26).
“with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.”
3. Ask God to give them ears to hear the word of Christ and faith to believe in Him (Romans 10:17).
“So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.
4. Ask God to draw them to Himself (John 6:44).
“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.”
5. Ask God to convict them of their sin (John 16:8).
“And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me;”
6. Ask God to save them (Acts 16:30-31).
and after he brought them out, he said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
7. Ask God to send a witness in their life (Matthew 9:38).
“Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into Hisharvest.”
8. Ask God for ways to connect with them (1 Corinthians 9:22).
“To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some.”
9. Ask God for opportunities to witness to them (Colossians 4:3).
“praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned;”
10. Ask God for boldness to witness to them (Acts 4:29).
“And now, Lord, take note of their threats, and grant that Your bond-servants may speak Your word with all confidence,”